Thursday, November 24, 2005

Well I just heard the news today It seems my life is going to change..

hmmm...I realise I dont hate small talk..in fact i much prefer it to the 'face it and get urself tortured while trying to maintain a not-deadly but too near fatal conversation'...by the end of which am like tearing up my insides and looking around frantically (with a smile resembling Jack Nicholson's ) for an escape, brain cells in a frenzy trying to work up excuses...ohhh aint it so much better if i could just say a 'dude!! sssup!!! howz life?? where u these days??catch ya later' and walk on. I like that. See, I havent made faces, i have smiled , i have in fact indulged in fairly decent conversation and the best is at the end of it I am not cursing the time I stepped into the persons visible sphere ..Mission accomplished. Now I have been told that's very mean, that I might just as well completley ignore the other and walk on by wrapping the other in an invisible cloak....hmmmmm...

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 9:38 PM, Blogger gautami tripathy said...

Actually small talk or gossiping helps us unwind....so get on with that...

 
At November 28, 2005 11:09 PM, Blogger deepahnika said...

Ohh it does Gautami :) and they r fun too.. but i guess i would rather catch a movie or get a book :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home